We have got an invitation of Konko Faith Gatherings in New York which will be held on April 26th and 27th. This invitation came from Rev. Joanne Tolosa, the Head Minister of Konko Church of San Francisco.
Friday, April 26, 2013
3:30pm – 5:30pm Coffee time (Tentative) with Joanne Sensei
- Starbucks at 17th and Broadway
41 Union Square West, New York, New York 10003
- This is tentative, based on if you would like to meet separately as an individual/couple/family. Please contact me in advance if you plan to come between 3:30-5:30pm, or if you prefer,contact to set up an appointment with me and we can arrange a time and separate location
Saturday, April 27, 2013
11:00am – Prayer Service in Manhattan (Harlem), NY
Prayer Service, Offering of Sacred Flowers & Sermon
- Lunch Provided
- Discussion of 2013 KCNA Theme:
- “Let us seek and receive Kami’s Words Through Mediation”
- Free time for Fellowship/Sacred (Toritsugi) Mediation*/Questions till 2 pm
Please contact Rev. Tolosa to RSVP and for the address and directions to the location in Harlem. (email@example.com)
“Please join us. I look forward to meeting with you!
I’m here to listen and share the Faith…”
Rev. Joanne Tolosa, M.S.W.
Konko Church of San Francisco Head Minister
For more information, please contact Rev. Tolosa
Church (415) 931-0453